I haven’t written much lately, but I’ve gone back to work and life has been hectic. Good, but busy.
My list of things to do for the weekend:
1. Sleep. After spending the entire month of July asleep, my body is having a hard time adjusting down to six hours a night. Any more is just not feasible for me during the week. I have too much stuff to do.
2. Read Glamour. It came this week and I haven’t had time to read it yet. If you know me, you know how unusual that is.
3. Read more in the Twilight series. I just read Twilight this week and am hooked. Totally didn’t expect to like it–I’m not big on the genre–but it was engrossing.
4. Spend some time with my husband. He’s been really good this week while I got myself back to work–buying dinner, mowing the yard, waking me up when I napped too long on the couch. As a reward, I won’t force him to go see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with me. I’ll watch something for him. (Sigh.)
5. Sleep. In case I haven’t mentioned that already.
Have a great weekend, everyone!